Samuels depends on your generosity to improve beyond its day-to-day operations. Donations fund every literacy, art, technology, garden program and more at your library.
Learn more about how your donations are used:
Make your tax-deductible donation today online, in-person at the Library, or mail Attn: Development, 330 East Criser Road, Front Royal VA 22630.
Scroll down for more information on giving a memorial gift or other giving.
Fundraising Priorities & More
- Fundraising Priority List (PDF)
- Make a Gift in Honor or Memory of an Individual (PDF)
- Support the Library While You Shop
- Donate a portion of your Virginia state tax refund to Samuels. Voluntary Contributions can be made from your state tax refund. Samuels Library’s contribution code is 215902.
- View the Library’s Gift Acceptance Policy (PDF)
If you have any questions about providing a gift to Samuels Library, contact the Library Director, Michelle Ross, at email@example.com or 540.635.3153 ext. 110.
Samuels Library, Inc. is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to Samuels Library, Inc. are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. The tax identification number for Samuels Library, Inc. is 54-0610300.