Laptops & Mobile Hotspots
To better suit the needs of our patrons, laptops and hotspots can now be checked out separately, rather than bundled together as a kit.
Samuels Public Library is pleased to provide laptops and mobile hotspots to give our patrons computer and internet access from home!
What is a mobile hotspot?
How Can I Check One Out?
- Must be over 18 and a resident of Warren County to checkout
- 1 laptop and 1 hotspot per household
- 2-week loan period
- Holds allowed
- Devices cannot be renewed
To prevent damage, do not place devices in book drop upon return - please bring back to Circulation Desk for checkin.
Included with Each Device
- 1 Charger
- 1 Instruction Sheet (How to Use)
Laptop Software Information
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- Microsoft Office Standard 2019
- Internet Browsers - Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge
Each laptop is configured to reset itself to its original state every time it is shutdown. ANYTHING YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR FILES YOU HAVE CREATED WILL BE ERASED AND CANNOT BE RECOVERED. Before shutting down the laptop, you will need to save any documents you wish to keep to your own personal flash drive, external hard drive, or to an online service such as Google Drive.