Live Help Available 7 Days a Week
2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
All ages can benefit from this service - discover the many features below.
Download the Tutor.com To Go App
Access online, on-demand academic tutoring, homework help, and test preparation for kindergarten through 12th grade students, plus early college students and adult learners.
Any library patron can connect with a highly qualified, expert tutor in a safe and secure online classroom. Tutors are available in a variety of subjects and test prep areas from 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily.
Tutor.com also offers expert writing help, test prep resrouces from The Princeton Review for the ACT/SAT, Advanced Placement (AP) course videos, and so much more. Many resources are available 24/7.
- Academic Tutoring: Students of all ages can get help with homework, test preparation, skills and concepts from class, AP test preparation. Subjects include math, science, writing, English, Spanish, social studies, ACT/SAT, practice tests for the GED, HiSET and ASVAB exams as well as for the following graduate school exams: GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT. Microsoft Office tutoring is also available.
- Writing Help: Tutor.com’s expert writing tutors do more than offer feedback on students’ grammar and mechanics; they help students become better writers. They achieve this by focusing on higher-order concerns and offering students comprehensive, constructive feedback. Students can submit their essays, book reports, and even their college or scholarship application essays for live, on-demand writing help in an interactive, online classroom, or for review through Tutor.com’s Drop-Off Writing Review service. The latter option allows tutors to work asynchronously to provide thorough feedback to students with 12-hour turnaround.
- ACT and SAT Essentials from The Princeton Review: Students preparing for college entrance exams can take practice ACT and SAT tests, receive a full score report that includes suggested areas for review, view video lessons on tested concepts, and use The Princeton Review’s practice drills to help reach their target scores.
- Graduate School Entrance Exam Practice: Adults preparing to apply to graduate or professional degree programs can use The Princeton Review’s practice tests for GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT exams to focus their study time on areas in need of improvement.
- Practice Quizzes: Students preparing for an end-of-chapter test, final exam, or standardized test can use Tutor.com’s Practice Quizzes to assess their knowledge on over 100 areas in math, science, and social studies. Practice quizzes are also available for the ASVAB military entrance exam.
- Videos lessons: Students can access video lessons 24/7 for AP courses as well as subject-area lessons for math and English to review or learn new concepts.
Out of work? Looking for a career change? Need to dust off your resume? You don’t have to face it alone. The Tutor.com Career Center can help you reach your goals, for FREE. Get anonymous, private, online career coaching and job search assistance. All you need is your library card and an Internet connection!
Live online career coaching and resume writing help is available from 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily. Need help at a different time? No problem! The Drop-Off Review Service & SkillsCenter Resource Library provides 24/7 access to the career tutors and thousands of job search resources such as resume templates and interview tips.
- Tutor.com Career Coaching: Work one-to-one with professional career coaches in a private, supportive environment for help with job searching, resume writing, interview preparation, and more.
- Tutor.com Drop-Off Resume Reviews: Drop off your cover letter or resume any time, 24/7 for an overnight review. Career tutors will write up a summary of feedback and leave comments on your document. You’ll receive the tutor’s review in your own secure online drop box.
- Tutor.com SkillsCenter Resource Library: Access helpful resources for your job search, including resume and cover letter templates and samples